At Ensinger, we have always strived to create and maintain an open culture characterised by appreciation. We are convinced that this is the way to gain the trust of our employees as well as of our business partners. That is why we want to create a safe and reliable way to report suspected violations of laws or breaches of our code of conduct and principles of action, where such a report is in the public interest.
Our whistleblower system is run externally as an online platform by the authorised Schindhelm Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH, Osnabrück/ Germany. The platform is available to all our employees, workers and also to third parties. You can submit reports anonymously and in your native language via this platform, although we always encourage you to provide your identity and enter into a dialogue with us - in part so that we can update you on any action that is taken in appropriated. Please be assured that all data and information you share through our whistleblowing system will be handled with neutrality as well as in strict confidence. For more information, please visit the FAQs >>
We trust in you, that you bring up your concerns, and thus assist us to protect and promote the values Ensinger represents.
The Management Board of the Ensinger GmbH
Dr. Roland Reber
How our whistleblower system helps protect your privacy
- No identifying information is provided to the contacts.
- Your message will be stylometrically redacted to provide you with an even higher level of anonymity. We remove all punctuation and convert all words to lowercase."
- All information is end-to-end encrypted, so your sensitive information remains safe.
What you can do to protect yourself:
- You are not on the corporate network (Internet/VPN).
- You should not use a device (smartphone, computer, etc) that is provided by your employer.
- You should not use the kinds of idioms or abbreviations that you frequently use in conversations or when writing emails.